Thursday 14 March 2013

Mojo284 Happy Birthday

Hi everyone.

It is an absolutely beautiful day in George! Yes, it's beginning of autumn is South Africa and we have some of our best weather this time of the year. Can't wait for the schools to close for the first holiday break of the year to have some fun time out with the children. We love hiking and we always take a picnic basket along and enjoy spending time in nature.  There are some lovely hiking routes in our area and then of cause there's the beach as well!  It is such fun spending time outside and appreciating mother nature  (I think I'm more excited about school holidays than the children!)

Well, back to my card for this week's sketch challenge with Verve at the Mojo Monday blog. This is the lovely sketch by Julee:

 
 
... and again I have used papers from the "Rondelle Collection' by Prima Marketing Inc.  My card looks like this:
 
 
 
 
Here are 2 close-up photos to show a bit more detail:
 
 
 





Supplies I've used for my card:

Paper:  Prima Marketing Inc. (Rondelle Collection)
Stamp:  Verve (VS-10-PJ034)
Ink:  Versafine onyx black
         Ranger distress ink (Bundled Sage)
Dies:  MFT Die-namics (Winter rose)
          Verve (A Cut Above Leaf die)
Border punch (Knock Outs by American Crafts)
Satin ribbon
Pearls
Sewing maschine


Thanks for the visit and I hope you like my card!
Have a lovely day.

Petra

No comments: