Monday 22 July 2013

Monday again!

Hi everyone.

Hope you had a lovely weekend and that you are ready for the new week!  Can't believe it's the last week of July already!  Monday means a new sketch over at the Mojo Monday blog and this week it's a lovely sketch by Carole.  Here's the sketch:


I have (again!) made a card using papers from the lovely Rondelle collection by Prima Marketing.  Here's my card:




The stamps I've used are from Verve's 'Borderline' and 'You and I' sets.  I love to use the lovely 'U' on my cards.  It's from the 'A CUT above Dies' range by Verve.  The flower die is the 'Winter Rose' and the flourish the 'Leaf-filled flourish' from the Die-namics range by MFT. 

Thank U for the visit!  I would love you to leave a comment if you've got a minute to spare.

Have a lovely week!
Petra

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Diane said...

What a lovely card! I adore the way you used the die-cut "u" in your sentiment. Such a neat look!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Pragtige kaartjie Petra. Die kleure is pragtig en jou styl is so uniek.
Amelia