Saturday 17 August 2013

Mojo 4U on a Saturday!

Hi there Can't believe it's Saturday already - the weeks just fly past the one after the other!! I'm posting my card for this week's sketch challenge over at the Mojo Monday blog. Love all the layering on this one!!
This morning when I took the photograph it was very overcast and we had some rain during the night. I spotted the beautiful drops hanging off the berries on this plant and thought it would be the perfect spot to take my photo. The mountains were all covered with clouds so my usual spot for my photos would not have been as nice as when the sun is shining. I've made this card for a dear friend of mine who is having her birthday tomorrow. I've used papers by Teresa Collins and KaiserCraft and the stamps are all by Verve (VS-09-PJ016, Borderline set and Bloom&Grow set). I've used dies by Spellbinders and MFT and the Sentiment is a cut with a Tim Holtz alphabet die. This is the sketch by Julee:
Have to be off to serve supper. Have just taken my artichoke, tomato and feta quiche out of the over! Thanks for the visit. Kind regards Petra P.S. Don't know what's wrong with blogger - maybe I'm doing something wrong, but things aren't working as they used to!! Have to figure out what's going on!!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hello Petra. A stunning card as usual and what a beautiful backdrop those berries make. Love the raindrops on them. Still cold in CT. Have a super week, hugs Sharon x

stampingbowd said...

Oh wow! I love how crisp and clean your card is. The pretty berries with water makes an awesome backdrop for your photo!

chilli pip said...

Lovely setting for a beautiful card. I live just down the road from you in Sedgefield