Sunday 20 October 2013

ATCAS

Hi again for today!

I'm back with a second CAS card for the day!!  This time I'm playing along with the ladies over at the ATCAS blog.  The code word is 'Transparent' and I've used some acetate to make a card with a window.

Here is my card:



and a close-up of the daisies I've done with an old book page and acetate:


For my card I've die-cut a window with a Spellbinders 'Reverse Wonky Rectangles' die and adhered a piece of acetate on the inside to form my window.  On my card front I've adhered a piece of dp by Prima and then mounted my window panel on foam tape over that.  The daisies was cut with the 'Flower trio & Leaf trio' dies from the Die-namics' range by MFT.  The sentiment stamp is from the 'Joyful Blooms' set by Verve.

 
 
 
Hop on over to the ATCAS Blog and join in the fun!
 
 
Thank you so much for the visit and have a super week!!
Petra
 



6 comments:

Hannelie said...

Pragtig Petra!
Wys jou mens het nie altyd duur papier nodig nie, kyk net hou mooi lyk daai blommentjies!

Maria said...

Gorgeous card! Love all those pretty flowers!

Loll said...

Hi Petra. Love your window of blooms! And love the text on the popped up flowers at the front. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll

Betty Wright said...

Petra, this is beautiful! Love the book print flower detailing. Lovely card!

Unknown said...

Lovely card Petra - great use of acetate (and fabulous view!). Thanks so much for joining our challenge at A2CAS.

Karen x

stampingbowd said...

Fabulous card!!! Love that window!!! The daisyies out of the book page are awesome!!!